Mason was a great baby. He sat. He stayed. He didn't climb. He didn't walk until he was 15 months old (I was HAPPY about that!)
This one ...
Well ... he's not quite ... the same.
He doesn't sit still. He doesn't stay still. He climbs. He leaps. He scales.
He's a bit different than Mason was .... and I am having to learn how to parent a totally different breed of child. He's fearless. He's fierce. He's argumentative and onery if he doesn't get his way.
We had to rearrange his nursery so now his crib is smack-dab in the middle of the room where he can't rip the curtains down again or knock the picture frames off the walls or bang on the wall with his little fists.
But he's also soo happy. And so cuddly. And so expressive in his emotions that you just can't help but love him (and of course we do! -- LOTS!). He's just giving me lots more gray hair. And I can't help but think that he's going to be my first trip to the ER with a screaming, bleeding child in tow.
Even Mason has started saying "(big sigh) oh, Grahmmy!!". Guess he's heard that one too many times.
But we all love you, little one.
At almost 15 months Grahm:
- says Mama, Dada, ball, byebye, eeeeeeee!!!
- signs "milk" "mom" "dad" "more" "all done" "up"
- loves throwing a ball, any ball
- loves his matchbox cars
- loves cuddling with his soft blankets
- likes riding in the bike stroller
- walks a few steps at a time but WAY prefers his spider monkey crawl. Everyone that sees it says he looks like Mowgli from Jungle Book.