Oh my goodness how AWESOME was tonights Office episode?! Tib, please skip this post, I'm assuming you're not watching the new season yet!? My favorite moments:
1. Uh, of course: "Pam, will you ..... wait for me while I tie my shoe?". And then how she slaps him. So stinkin cute. The whole room of people I was watching it with squealed (yes, even the four twenty-something boys I was with) and then we all let out a big collective sigh of relief, when we realized he wasn't really going to do *that* in the middle of a sidewalk.
2. Creed saying how once he gets Pam's chair then "only one to go". What does that mean?!
3. Michael calling up "Wendy", and then trying to order food. Later: "Oh really, what's her name, Burger King?"
4. Kevin's talking head, the conversation about Stacy --- surprisingly touching.
5. Dwight's idea of closure -- and then the dancing in the cemetery.
I think this was one of my favorite episodes of all time. So much good stuff. I need to watch it again already.
If you didn't know, you can watch deleted scenes from the episodes on nbc.com. They put the first one up right after the episode airs and then the other few over the next few days. Here's a link to the first deleted scene, via my favorite Office fansite, Office Tally. This scene explains a lot about Michael and Jan!
I loved it. I think I'm going to go watch it again.